Make and share this Peasant Pasta recipe from Food.com.
- In a large pot, brown/crumble sausage; drain sausage in colander.
- Wipe out pot and return to heat; add crumbled sausage back to pot, with tomatoes.
- Bring to a bubble and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add peas; cook 1minute; stir in cream, to blush the color of the sauce.
- Simmer until the pasta is ready to drain; adjust seasoning w/ salt and pepper.
- Toss 2/3 of the sauce with the pasta and transfer to a serving bowl.
- Top with the remaining sauce and serve with grated cheese, crusty bread and wine.