Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Recipe is from my "Joy of Eating French Food" cookbook. Posted for ZWT-8-France.
- 1⁄2 lb mushroom, cleaned and sliced
- 1 tablespoon shallot, finely minced
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen peas
- 1⁄2 cup cream
- 8 slices bacon, cooked crisp, drained and crumbled
- salt and pepper, to tase
- Saute mushrooms and shallots in butter until mushrooms are tender. Add peas and cream and continue cooking until peas are tender. Add bacon and seasonings and toss. Heat through and serve.
These were very good; holiday dinner worthy! I made minus the mushrooms since DH and DSs don't eat them; next time I will saut?e a little on the side for myself. Made for AUS/NZ Reunion Tag.
This had a delicious flavor! I did make one small change with the addition of just a smidgen of garlic powder, just cause I like it. Loved the bacon added in! Made for ZWT 8, Bistro Babes.
Yum! So simple but so good with all of the flavors that blended together really well. Thanks Nancy for a nice keeper. Made for ZWT8 France.