Recipe by LonghornMama
From Taste of Home, a fast and simple side dish that's well-seasoned and fairly low in fat.
Top Review by MommaEllen
What a nice change from plain frozen peas! I wouldn't change a thing with this recipe, easy, quick, and tasty. Be careful not to cook too long, or the peas will get hard. (Don't ask me how I know that!) Thank you for help with supper!
- 1⁄2 lb fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt, optional
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 dash nutmeg
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen green peas, cooked