peas - yummy just got yummier... It's easy too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2In medium bowl, mix soup and sherry until smooth.
- 3Stir in water chestnuts, onion and bacon bits.
- 4Put the peas in a casserole dish (break up any large lumps and remove any extra ice).
- 5Pour the soup mixture evenly over the peas.
- 6In small bowl, mix the stuffing mix and butter.
- 7Sprinkle on top of the peas and sauce.
- 8Bake, uncovered, for 35-40 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peas Please
Serving Size: 1 (193 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 221.9
- Calories from Fat 108
- Total Fat 12.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 27.5 mg
- Sodium 469.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 7.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
herb seasoned stuffing mix