Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
peas - yummy just got yummier... It's easy too!
Make and share this Peas Please recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In medium bowl, mix soup and sherry until smooth.
- Stir in water chestnuts, onion and bacon bits.
- Put the peas in a casserole dish (break up any large lumps and remove any extra ice).
- Pour the soup mixture evenly over the peas.
- In small bowl, mix the stuffing mix and butter.
- Sprinkle on top of the peas and sauce.
- Bake, uncovered, for 35-40 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
WOW.. this was really good.. even my 5 yo son ate his peas! I substituted chicken broth for the butter, and gave it 9 minutes, covered, in the microwave, as my oven died the death this afternoon. This is definately a keeper.