1/2 Photos of Peas, Onions & Mushrooms
This dish looks attractive and tastes good too. I like to under cook the onions so they still have some crunch. I like the look of the pearl onions but the recipe is equally tasty using chopped regular onions.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the oil and brown the onions slightly.
- 2Pour in the broth, cook until the broth is reduced and the onions are still a bit crisp tender 4 minutes, remove and keep warm.
- 3Melt the butter in the pan, brown the mushrooms until they start exuding liquid.
- 4Return the onions to the pan.
- 5Meanwhile steam the peas.
- 6Add to the onions and mushrooms.
- 7Season with salt& pepper.
- 8For Vegetarian use the vegetable broth.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peas, Onions & Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (297 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 158.8
- Calories from Fat 25
- Total Fat 2.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 2.0 mg
- Sodium 189.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.1 g
- Sugars 11.4 g
- Protein 7.8 g