- 1 lb uncooked small shell pasta
- 3 1⁄2 cups frozen baby peas, thawed
- 3 cups sliced celery
- 1 cup chopped red onion
- 1 1⁄2 cups thinly sliced radishes
- 3⁄4 lb cheddar cheese, cut into 3/4 "- 1-inch cubes
- 1 1⁄3-1 1⁄2 cups light mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup sweet honey mustard
- 3⁄4-1 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4-1 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta as directed on package. Drain; rinse with cold water to cool. Drain well.
- In large bowl, combine cooked cooled pasta, peas, celery, onion, radishes and cheese cubes. Gently toss to mix
- In small bowl, combine mayo, milk, mustard, salt and pepper; blend well.
- Pour this mayo mixture over pasta salad mixture and toss gently to coat.
- Cover; refrigerate 30 minutes to blend flavors.