Recipe by Helping Hands
A unique way to serve peas! Fast, easy, and oh-so-yummy - a great dish to serve at dinner anytime, at potlucks, or at holiday dinners!
- 1 package frozen peas, cooked in microwave for 3 mins,then drained
- 1 (8 ounce) boxof fresh sliced mushrooms
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute mushrooms and scallions in butter for a few minutes, then add peas. Add another pat of butter. Salt and pepper to taste, then saute until heated thru.
- Serve immediately, or, re-heat later in microwave, adding a bit more butter and salt and pepper, before re-heating.