Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
A unique way to serve peas! Fast, easy, and oh-so-yummy - a great dish to serve at dinner anytime, at potlucks, or at holiday dinners!
- 1 package frozen peas, cooked in microwave for 3 mins,then drained
- 1 (8 ounce) boxof fresh sliced mushrooms
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced
- salt and pepper
- Saute mushrooms and scallions in butter for a few minutes, then add peas. Add another pat of butter. Salt and pepper to taste, then saute until heated thru.
- Serve immediately, or, re-heat later in microwave, adding a bit more butter and salt and pepper, before re-heating.
I added in some fresh garlic with ours! SImple to make and on the table in no time, this is a quick and delicious addition to our dinner!
These went so nicely with our dinner and were delicious! A nice change from the same ole, same ole! I did add a sprinkling of garlic powder, as we love it.
What a wounderful dish! I love fresh mushrooms and I loved the simplicity of this. I had a few leftover mushrooms I needed to use up so I used them in this with a 10oz package of frozen peas. The peas and mushrooms go well together. Delicious! Thank's!