1/8 Photos of Peas in Tarragon Cream
Baby Kato's Note:
Another old time favourite. Grandma always had lots of different ways to serve vegetables. This is another of her recipes. Hope you will enjoy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook the peas, do not over cook.
- 2Remove from heat, drain and reserve until needed.
- 3Melt the butter and saute the scallions and celery until tender.
- 4Add the cooked peas to the scallions and celery, mix and stir in the cream and tarragon.
- 5Cook for 5 minutes, uncovered on low heat, until heated thru.
- 6Season with salt and pepper and serve.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peas in Tarragon Cream
Serving Size: 1 (175 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 270.8
- Calories from Fat 189
- Total Fat 21.0 g
- Saturated Fat 13.1 g
- Cholesterol 63.6 mg
- Sodium 431.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 5.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: