1/1 Photo of Peas in Cheese Sauce
I'm love ANY sort of veggie mixed with cheese!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large saucepan, melt butter over low heat.
- 2Stir in the flour, salt and pepper until smooth.
- 3Gradually add milk. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- 4Add the cheese; stir until melted.
- 5Stir in peas; cook 1-2 minutes longer or until heated through.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peas in Cheese Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (120 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 107.9
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 12.0 mg
- Sodium 189.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 5.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: