- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 shallots, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1 (1 lb) bag frozen peas, thawed
- 4 ounces of chopped prosciutto
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh Italian parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the oil in a heavy large skillet over medium-low heat.
- Add the shallots, garlic, salt and pepper, and saute until tender, about 1 minute. Add the peas and saute until heated through, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in the prosciutto and cook for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the parsley and remove from the heat. Season, to taste, with salt and pepper, and serve.