1/1 Photo of Peas and Prosciutto
Got this recipe off of Food Network...This is a really fancy and easy way to serve peas...And it has a wonderful flavor...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the oil in a heavy large skillet over medium-low heat.
- 2Add the shallots, garlic, salt and pepper, and saute until tender, about 1 minute. Add the peas and saute until heated through, about 5 minutes.
- 3Stir in the prosciutto and cook for 1 to 2 minutes.
- 4Add the parsley and remove from the heat. Season, to taste, with salt and pepper, and serve.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peas and Prosciutto
Serving Size: 1 (93 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 107.5
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 87.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 4.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: