Recipe by cakeinmyface
I love peas. I also love pajamas and I like eating things in my pajamas. I could and have eaten these peas alone, all to myself. They are nice, in the word of dumb and dumber I like them a lot! (but not as much as jam). I got the recipe from Nigella Feast and it has contributed to me getting fat- er I think
- 200 g frozen petits pois
- 50 g butter (real butter is the best for this recipe) or 50 g margarine (real butter is the best for this recipe)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1 gem lettuce, sliced
- 1 vegetable bouillon cubes or 1 chicken bouillon cube
- 50 ml water
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the butter and oil in a pan and add the garlic. Sauté for a couple of minutes on a medium heat.
- Add the frozen peas stock cube, little gem lettuce and water. Bring to the boil and simmer until the water is reduce into a thin sauce of some kind.
- Eat on their own hiding in a darken room away from naughty husband who will steal my comfort food, or share with mash and chicken or veggie roasts.