Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I love peas. I also love pajamas and I like eating things in my pajamas. I could and have eaten these peas alone, all to myself. They are nice, in the word of dumb and dumber I like them a lot! (but not as much as jam). I got the recipe from Nigella Feast and it has contributed to me getting fat- er I think
- 200 g frozen petits pois
- 50 g butter (real butter is the best for this recipe) or 50 g margarine (real butter is the best for this recipe)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1 gem lettuce, sliced
- 1 vegetable bouillon cubes or 1 chicken bouillon cube
- 50 ml water
- Heat the butter and oil in a pan and add the garlic. Sauté for a couple of minutes on a medium heat.
- Add the frozen peas stock cube, little gem lettuce and water. Bring to the boil and simmer until the water is reduce into a thin sauce of some kind.
- Eat on their own hiding in a darken room away from naughty husband who will steal my comfort food, or share with mash and chicken or veggie roasts.
Never mind the pajamas, but the peas are yummy!
Simple and tasty. This made a good side dish with chicken and pasta. Thanks pornstarbarbie for sharing. Made for Cookbook Tag.