Top Review by ratherbeswimmin'
5-stars--Excellent pasta dish. I used local brand refrigerated alfredo sauce (our favorite). The mushrooms and peas pair well together and with the pasta, make a filling main dish. Thanks, would definitely make this again.
- 1 (1 lb) box fettuccine
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (10 ounce) package fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 -2 garlic clove, minced
- 1 (15 -16 ounce) packagerefrigerated alfredo sauce
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen peas
- 1 -2 cup grated romano cheese
- salt, to taste
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook fettuccine as label directs.
- While it's cooking, heat olive oil over medium heat in large saute pan.
- Saute mushrooms and garlic in olive oil until juices evaporate and mushrooms are lightly browned.
- Add Alfredo sauce and peas to mushroom and garlic; heat through.
- Add 1 cup Romano cheese; stir to combine.
- Drain fettuccine.
- In large mixing bowl, toss fettuccine and Alfredo-sauce mixture.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve hot with remaining Romano.