Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I saw this in March/2007 Gourmet Magazine. Sounds Fabulous!!
- 1 ounce grey goose la poire flavored pear vodka
- 2 teaspoons simple syrup
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup ice cube
- 2 slices pears (optional)
- Place all ingredients in a martini shaker.
- Strain into a chilled martini glass.
- Garnish with sliced pears.
Substituted limoncello for the simple syrup and lemon juice. Holy smokes this knocked me on my butt!
We made this and loved it...for some reason mis-read it and used lime - which worked fine too. Both were great. I definitely prefer the Grey Goose Pear to any other I've tried as well. It doesn't taste the same using the others. Thank you for posting!
This was a huge hit at Thanksgiving. Not too sweet, not to strong, no yucky syrupy liqueurs, nice and clean and perfect. Thanks so much!