1/2 Photos of Pears With Maple, Walnuts and Gorgonzola
We often serve this after dinner in place of a cheese course. I don't remember for certain, but I think it's a Martha recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Mix sugar and salt in a small bowl and set aside.
- 3Saute butter and maple syrup in a large pan, and bring to a boil.
- 4Remove from heat. Add nuts and toss to coat.
- 5Transfer nuts to a rimmed baking sheet.
- 6Sprinkle with sugar mixture. Toss to coat.
- 7Toast in oven until fragrant, about 7 minutes.
- 8Let nuts cool completely on sheet.
- 9To serve, arrange candied nuts, pear wedges and gorgonzola on a serving platter.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pears With Maple, Walnuts and Gorgonzola
Serving Size: 1 (182 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 531.3
- Calories from Fat 346
- Total Fat 38.4 g
- Saturated Fat 14.2 g
- Cholesterol 50.1 mg
- Sodium 959.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.1 g
- Sugars 21.6 g
- Protein 17.2 g