Recipe by Dreamgoddess
Finish off a romantic dinner for two with this simply elegant dessert. Of course, the amounts can be increased for additional servings. The chocolate cream can be made ahead, then covered and chilled until time to serve the dessert.
- 1⁄2 cup whipping cream
- 4 teaspoons ground sweet chocolate
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons confectioners' sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons orange-flavored liqueur (see note)
- 2 comice pears, peeled, cored and sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Note: undiluted frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed, may be substituted for the orange flavored liqueur.
- Combine the whipping cream, chocolate, sugar and liqueur in a large bowl.
- Beat on medium speed until stiff peaks form.
- Place the pear slices on a dessert plate with the tip ends pointing outward.
- Fill the centers with the chocolate cream.