1/1 Photo of Pearl's Sesame Noodles
Pearl is the aunt of a friend, and this is auntie's recipe. I really liked it and thought others here would too! I liked it at room temperature, but you could serve it chilled.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 lb spaghetti
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sherry wine
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Chinese chili sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons tahini
- 1/2 tablespoon white sugar
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 slice fresh ginger, size of a dime,peeled and chopped
- 2 green onions, finely sliced
- 1Prepare spaghetti according to package directions just until al dente stage; drain and rinse with cold water; drain well.
- 2Toss cooked noodles with sesame oil; set aside.
- 3To prepare sauce, whisk all sauce ingredients together.
- 4Pour over noodles and toss well.
- 5Grind pepper over to taste, then garnish with cucumber and coriander.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pearl's Sesame Noodles
Serving Size: 1 (118 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 307.4
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 277.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 9.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Chinese chili sauce