Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
We got this recipe off the back of a cocoa tin years ago, and it's my hubby's favorite.
- 2 1⁄4 cups flour
- 2⁄3 cup cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 2⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 (10 ounce) bag white chocolate chips
- Sift together flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- Cream together butter and sugars.
- Add eggs to creamed mixture one at a time, then vanilla.
- Combine wet ingredients with dry ingredients.
- Add white chocolate chips.
- Using a small kitchen scoop, drop 1 inch balls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 9 to 10 minutes.
- Cool 2 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
A good chocolate cookie that's not too sweet. Baking time was a bit short for my oven. I baked 13 minutes at 350. A recipe that will be easy to prepare at any time because the ingredients aren't terribly exotic. I'd like to try with regular choco chips instead of the white ones.