- 1 quart vegetable oil
- 1 cup self rising flour
- 1 cup seltzer water
- 12 ounces frozen pearl onions, thawed and patted dry
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons minced parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 garlic clove, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- In medium pot, heat oil over medium-high heat until shimmering.
- In bowl, whisk flour and seltzer.
- Working in batches, coat onions in batter and fry until crispy, 2-3 minutes. Drain on paper towels, salt to taste.
- Combine remaining ingredients for dip and serve.