Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
I love this for a snack or dessert, kids love it.
Make and share this Pear Zucchini Bread recipe from Food.com.
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups chopped peeled pears or 16 ounces . can pear halves in natural juice, drained and chopped
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup finely shredded unpeeled zucchini
- 1 cup canola oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- Spray two 8-by-4-by-2-inch baking pans with nonstick coating; set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl combine flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- In a large mixing bowl combine pears, sugars, zucchini, oil, eggs and vanilla.
- Mix well.
- Add flour mixture; stir just until combined.
- Stir in chopped nuts.
- Pour batter into prepared pans.
- Bake in a 350-degree oven for 55 to 60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes on a wire rack.
- Remove bread from pans; cool thoroughly on a rack.
- Wrap in plastic wrap and store overnight before slicing.
DH loves pears so this was a great recipe for me to use up some of my zucchinis. I had some homemade pear butter that was perfect with this bread.