1 hr 15 mins
I love this for a snack or dessert, kids love it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups chopped peeled pears or 16 ounces . can pear halves in natural juice, drained and chopped
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup finely shredded unpeeled zucchini
- 1 cup canola oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1Spray two 8-by-4-by-2-inch baking pans with nonstick coating; set aside.
- 2In a medium mixing bowl combine flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- 3In a large mixing bowl combine pears, sugars, zucchini, oil, eggs and vanilla.
- 4Mix well.
- 5Add flour mixture; stir just until combined.
- 6Stir in chopped nuts.
- 7Pour batter into prepared pans.
- 8Bake in a 350-degree oven for 55 to 60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- 9Cool for 10 minutes on a wire rack.
- 10Remove bread from pans; cool thoroughly on a rack.
- 11Wrap in plastic wrap and store overnight before slicing.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pear Zucchini Bread
Serving Size: 1 (1689 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2877.0
- Calories from Fat 1245
- Total Fat 138.4 g
- Saturated Fat 12.1 g
- Cholesterol 317.2 mg
- Sodium 1462.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 384.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.7 g
- Sugars 226.1 g
- Protein 32.7 g