- 1 (15 ounce) can pear halves, undrained
- 1⁄2 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine, softened
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 3 1⁄2 cups bread flour
- 2 1⁄4 teaspoons active dry yeast
Directions See How It's Made
- In a blender or food processor, combine the pears and extract; cover and process until pureed. Pour into bread machine pan.
- Add the remaining ingredients in order suggested by manufacturer. Select basic bread setting. Choose crust color and loaf size if available.
- Bake according to bread machine directions (check dough after 5 minutes of mixing; add 1 to 2 tablespoons water or flour if needed).