Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A halloween edible craft from family fun. However, we might do this on a snow day now. From family fun.
- 1. Cut the pear in half lengthwise and remove the core (a parent's job). Place one pear half on a plate as shown.
- 2. Slice a piece off the top of the pear, cutting away from the forehead at an angle. Shape that piece into a nose; carve a notch into the witch's face to hold it, and set it in place.
- 3. Attach the eyes and wart by carving small circles in the face to hold them.
- 4. Cut a grin from the red apple. Carve out an area on the face to hold the grin, and put it in place.
- 5. To make the hat, use frosting to glue the cone to the cookie. Let the frosting harden a bit, then place the hat on the head.
- 6. Grate lengths of carrot hair and tuck them underneath the hat.
- Tip: If your child is too young to handle a knife, cut the nose and mouth and have him assemble the face with frosting.