Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This comes together very quickly as I make the rice the night before when making dinner and then just set out to bring back to room temp. Best served at room temp.
- 3 cups cooked brown rice
- 1 large pear, cored and diced (firm works best)
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts, toasted and coarsely chopped
- 1⁄3 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄3 cup raspberry vinaigrette dressing
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- dried craisins or cherries, for garnish
- Combine all ingredients in medium bowl; toss to coat. Garnish with dried craisins or dried cherries and serve immediately.
I was just about to post this myself! I got this recipe from Lundberg rice. It's very good and super easy!