- 4 large firm pears
- 3⁄4 cup craisins
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts or 1⁄2 cup pecans or 1⁄2 cup almonds
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash pears. Core and dice leaving the peel intact.
- Combine pears, craisins, celery, nuts, and lemon juice. (The lemon juice helps to keep the pears from browning).
- Combine mayo, sugar, salt and pepper until the sugar is dissolved and mixture is smooth.
- Mix mayonnaise mixture with fruit.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.