Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I believe this comes from another recipe site. This is really good for a light lunch or even dinner when it's hot.
- 4 large Anjou pears, cored, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 2 scallions, chopped (white and green)
- 1 1⁄3 cups chopped walnuts
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 18 ounces solid white tuna packed in water, drained and flaked
- 1⁄4-1⁄3 cup light mayonnaise
- 4 cups mixed baby greens or 4 cups other mixed greens
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a bowl. Stir in tuna and mayonnaise and toss to mix.
- Serve on a bed of greens.
The amount of pears was cut down to one pear. This was delicious on a bed of mixed greens and made a perfect main dish meal-and simple, too! Reviewed for April Tag/Spain/Peras.