Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Easy recipe! Hmm... not sure about the exact measurements of the sugar and cinnamon, because I used one packet of Sugar in the Raw for the sugar and sprinkled on the cinnamon, but I think this is about right. For the sugar I'm sure you could use some brown sugar instead. For the puff pastry I used frozen Pepperidge Farms. Each sheet yields about three 3" circles. Prep time does not include pastry thawing time.
- 4 sheets frozen puff pastry
- 1 pear, ripe
- 2 teaspoons unrefined sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- raspberries (optional)
- kiwi (optional)
- cooking spray
- Thaw puff pastry for at least 30 minutes (or according to package directions).
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Dice pears and place in small bowl.
- Mix in cinnamon and sugar.
- Using a 3" biscuit cutter, cut 3 circles from each sheet - 12 circles total.
- Spray muffin tins.
- Place circles in prepared muffin tins and spoon pear mixture into each one.
- Bake for about 10-15 minutes or until pastry is puffy and light brown.
- Place raspberries or kiwi slices on top of tartlets and serve.
- Ntoe for Vegan use your favorite Vegan pastry dough.