Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Has golden syrup in pie and almond meal in the crust. I cobbled several recipes together for a request.holy moly this is good. a bumped up custard pie
- pie crust
- Process in food processor; add egg yolk last.
- pat into pie shell was oily
- Cream sugar and butter; add eggs.( i just used processor it was already dirty ).
- Add golden syrup with cream or 1/2 and 1/2 and almond extract.
- Drain pears; place in bottom of pie pan.
- pour egg mixture over pears.
- Top with almond flakes.
- Bake at 325 degrees Fahrenheit for 60 minutes until set. now mine overran the pan so put something under.