Recipe by Sarah_Jayne
Another healthy recipe that I have collected for my pre-summer health push. I found this in the "Healthy Eating" cookbook put out by "The Australian Woman's Weekly" I was particularly drawn to it by the dressing as it is without oil which always pushes up the calorie count a good deal.
Top Review by bigbadbrenda
I like the salad but next time I ill add just a bit of olive oil to the dressing. My husband found the dressing a wee bit strong for him. So nice to have different kinds of salads during the summer. Made for Zwt5 for the Cooks with Dirty faces.
- 1 large pear, cut into thin wedges
- 2 ounces baby spinach leaves
- 1⁄4 cup walnuts, toasted and chopped coarsely
- 1 stalk celery, trimmed and chopped coarsely
- 2 teaspoons mustard
- 1 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh apple juice