Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
My beautiful friend Sarah, who took things like chocolate classes in her spare time! I think this probably comes from California...
- Preheat oven to really hot (anywhere from 350-500).
- Slice pears in half and core.
- Rub pear meat with butter, stuff walnuts into pear center.
- Cover with with a little bit of honey and some maple syrup.
- Bake"meatdown" until pears are soft.
- Serve immediately.
- You can also sprinkle cardamom and cinnamon on top!
- Good cognac or brandy helps too.
Also works well with Bartlett Pears, but I liked how the recipe turned out with the Bosc Pears.
I only got one star! Whatever...she must not have even made it.