Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Front Range Living. nt
- 1 pear, peeled, halved and cored
- 1 cup fresh spinach leaves
- 1 tablespoon crumbled blue cheese
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon roasted chopped walnuts
- Place pear on bed of fresh spinach.
- Mix blue cheese with heavy cream, and fill the center of the pear.
- Sprinkle with roasted walnuts.
Tasty and easy - I love these ingredients together! I tossed on some dried cranberries like another reviewer because it seemed so right. Made for 2008 Top Faves game, recommended by BarbryT.
Just luscious. And sooooo easy; this definitely will require many repeat performances. I mixed blue cheese into the heavy cream, then filled the pear halves. Loved it!
This was a wonderful salad! I even added in some dried cranberries for a sweet and colorful twist! Thanks, Lorie!!