Recipe by JiliBean
I got this recipe from my best friend's mom...made it today and it is YUUUUUMMMMMYYYY!!! Thank's Nicole. *Note* Cooking Time is refrigeration time.
- 1 (30 ounce) canned pears (juice reserved)
- 1 cup water
- 1 (6 ounce) box lime Jell-O gelatin
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) container whipped topping
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain pears, reserving juice into a 2 cup measuring cup. (If there is not enough juice to make 2 cups add water to fill).
- In food processor, puree pears until smooth. Set aside.
- In medium saucepan over medium heat combine juice, jello, and cream cheese. Whisk until jello is desolved and cheese is melted into liquid.
- Add jello mixture to pears, add water and whipped topping. Stir well.
- Pour into a greased 9x13 dish or jello mold.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours, if not overnight.