Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
I got this from a magazine WD . This is absolutely delicious. I don't make it too often since I tend to eat most of it. Recipe is getting ripped and slobbered with food stuff so putting it here so it doesn't get lost forever. Has a wonderful mixed flavors.
- Coat a shallow 2 qt baking dish with non stick spray. Heat oven to 375F.
- Crush cookies in a large plastic bag with a rolling pin or the back of a spoon until coarse crumbs form. Add coconut and shake to mix.
- Stir sugar, cornstarch and nutmeg in a large bowl until blended. Add cut pears frozen raspberries and lemon zest. Toss to mix well.
- Spoon into prepared baking dish. Sprinkle.
- with cookie mixture.
- Bake uncovered 50 minutes, covering dish loosely with foil after 30 minutes.
- Serve warm with vanilla ice cream or room temperature.