Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
I got this from a magazine WD . This is absolutely delicious. I don't make it too often since I tend to eat most of it. Recipe is getting ripped and slobbered with food stuff so putting it here so it doesn't get lost forever. Has a wonderful mixed flavors.
- 15 pecan shortbread cookies (1/2 of 16oz pkg)
- 1⁄2 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg (ground)
- 2 (29 ounce) cans pear halves (drained and cut in 1-inch pieces)
- 1 (12 ounce) bag frozen unsweetened raspberries
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons lemon zest
- Coat a shallow 2 qt baking dish with non stick spray. Heat oven to 375F.
- Crush cookies in a large plastic bag with a rolling pin or the back of a spoon until coarse crumbs form. Add coconut and shake to mix.
- Stir sugar, cornstarch and nutmeg in a large bowl until blended. Add cut pears frozen raspberries and lemon zest. Toss to mix well.
- Spoon into prepared baking dish. Sprinkle.
- with cookie mixture.
- Bake uncovered 50 minutes, covering dish loosely with foil after 30 minutes.
- Serve warm with vanilla ice cream or room temperature.