I got this from a magazine WD . This is absolutely delicious. I don't make it too often since I tend to eat most of it. Recipe is getting ripped and slobbered with food stuff so putting it here so it doesn't get lost forever. Has a wonderful mixed flavors.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Coat a shallow 2 qt baking dish with non stick spray. Heat oven to 375F.
- 2Crush cookies in a large plastic bag with a rolling pin or the back of a spoon until coarse crumbs form. Add coconut and shake to mix.
- 3Stir sugar, cornstarch and nutmeg in a large bowl until blended. Add cut pears frozen raspberries and lemon zest. Toss to mix well.
- 4Spoon into prepared baking dish. Sprinkle.
- 5with cookie mixture.
- 6Bake uncovered 50 minutes, covering dish loosely with foil after 30 minutes.
- 7Serve warm with vanilla ice cream or room temperature.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pear-Raspberry Cookie Crisp
Serving Size: 1 (289 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 329.2
- Calories from Fat 99
- Total Fat 11.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 8.6 mg
- Sodium 97.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.9 g
- Sugars 30.6 g
- Protein 2.6 g