RJ Hallstrom's Note:
I made pasta and marinara sauce for my grandkids today, and had left-over pasta, so I decided to invent a pasta salad. I was a little worried about this one, but I think it turned out great! Very different than any pasta salad I have eaten before. Give it a try and let me know what you think!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups bow tie pasta (cooked)
- 1/4 cup diced yellow onion
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup carrot, matchsticks or shredded
- 1 medium pear, peeled and diced
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) envelope Starkist tuna, Zesty Lemon Pepper
- 1Mix salad ingredients in a medium bowl.
- 2Mix dressing ingredients together and stir until sugar is dissolved.
- 3Add dressing to salad and toss well.
- 4Can serve immediately, but flavor will increase if you refrigerate for an hour or so, first.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pear & Pepper Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (302 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 542.6
- Calories from Fat 262
- Total Fat 29.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 49.7 mg
- Sodium 541.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 19.7 g
- Protein 32.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemon pepper seasoning