- 2 ripe pears
- 1 quart water
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup margarine, softened
- 2 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans, toasted
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the water and lemon juice in a bowl.
- Thinly slice the pears, and place in the water and lemon juice mixture. Set aside.
- Beat the blue cheese and butter at medium speed until smooth.
- Drain the pear slices on paper towels.
- Dip the bottom half of each pear slice in the butter mixture. Then dip the slice in the pecans, and place on serving plate. Repeat with remaining pear slices.
- Serve immediately or, cover and chill for 30 minutes.