Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have a huge parsley plant in our backyard that came back from last year and so have been looking for ways to utilize this super nutritious green herb in different dishes. I came up with this Pear Parsley Dressing which my family enjoyed quite a bit. http://www.elanaspantry.com/pear-parsley-salad-dressing/
- 1 pear, cored and chopped (not peeled)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 cup parsley, roughly chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon celtic sea salt
- In a blender, process pear, olive oil and water on high until smooth.
- Blend in parsley, garlic and salt.
- Serve over tossed greens.