A delicious gluten-free, low sugar Pear muffin! McGill Family, UK (c) Copyright.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 cupcake liners
- 1 cup Bob's Red Mill gluten-free all-purpose baking flour
- 1/2 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup pureed pears or 1/2 cup puree, 1/2 cup fruit cup mixture
- 1/2 cup and 2 tbsp pear juice or 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 separated eggs or 1/2 cup eggbeaters egg substitute
- 1 egg white
- 1Preheat oven to 350 F, 180°C.
- 2Sift together the flour, xanthan gum, baking powder and cinnamon.
- 3In a separate bowl, mix together the egg yolk, oil, pear puree and pear juice.
- 4Mix in the flour mixture and combine together well.
- 5Whisk together the egg whites (egg beaters), until they are stiff and fold them into the batter.
- 6Spoon the mixture into 12 muffin cases. Preferably into muffin liners/baking cups.
- 7Bake for 12-15 minutes until lightly brown on top. Stick with toothpick if clean then ready. May take as long at 20 minutes cooking time varies. Leave for 30 minutes to cool, otherwise muffins will lose shape.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pear Muffins (Gluten Free, Low Sugar)
Serving Size: 1 (35 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 64.9
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 35.2 mg
- Sodium 142.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 1.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Bob's Red Mill gluten-free all-purpose baking flour