Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 50 mins
Cook 0 mins
Jumex Pear Nectar is available in the Mexican ethnic foods section at the market.
Make and share this Pear Mimosa recipe from Food.com.
- 2 (750 ml) bottles champagne, chilled (use ginger ale for a virgin drink)
- 4 cups pear nectar, chilled (Jumex or Del Valle)
- 1 lime, cut into 8 wedges
- For each serving, pour 3/4 cup of Champagne (or ginger ale) into a flute or wineglass and top with 1/2 cup of pear nectar.
- Squeeze and drop in 1 wedge of lime.