Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This was a successful kitchen experiment, and my guinea pig family agrees. Pears and green seedless grapes tossed in a semi-sweet drizzle of honey, lime and vanilla make a deliciously fresh side dish to any meal--even breakfast if you desire!
- 2 large Anjou pears, peeled and sliced thin (or another firm variety of pear if Anjou is unavailable) or 3 medium pears (or another firm variety of pear if Anjou is unavailable)
- 1 cup seedless grapes, green or 1 cup red seedless grapes, if desired
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla bean paste or 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Into a medium bowl, place pear slices and grapes.
- Drizzle honey over all, then lime juice and vanilla.
- Toss gently until fully coated.
- Allow to set at room temperature for up to 30 minutes before serving.
- Serve and enjoy!