Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
I ran across this drink mix in the Chicago Tribune. I have never tried Pear flavored Vodka, but the combination of the grapefruit juice and Vodka has always been a good combination. I am going to try this out on some of my guests for our 4th of July BBQ. I hope you enjoy it.
- 1 liter pear vodka, to taste
- 4 liters pink grapefruit juice
- 4 liters carbonated lemon-lime beverage
- 48 ice cubes (lemonade ice cubes)
- Make your lemonade according to package directions and pour into ice cube trays and freeze until solid (about 2 hours).
- When ice cubes are frozen, take ice cubes and pour into a punch bowl.
- Combine vodka, grapefruit juice, lemon-lime soda and pour over frozen ice cubes.
- Mix well.
- Then serve over crushed ice in your favorite beverage glass and garnish with a lemon or a lime wheel.