Prep 25 mins
Cook 10 mins
Beautiful served at a brunch or as a light dessert.
Make and share this Pear Granola With Lemon Cream recipe from Food.com.
- Slice the top off each pear and discard. Scoop out the pulp, leaving a 1/2-inch shell. Discard core and reserve pulp.
- Combine reserved pulp, granola, raisins, brown sugar, peanut butter, nutmeg, and cinnamon in a bowl and mix well. Fill each pear shell with some of the granola mixture.
- Place pears, bottom side down, in a baking dish. Add water to a depth of 1 inch. Bake at 400 degrees for 10 minutes.
- While pears are baking, combine yogurt, cream cheese, and lemon juice in a small bowl. Beat with mixer at medium speed until smooth.
- To serve, top each cooked pear with about 2 tablespoons of lemon cream.
Delicious! We absolutely loved the flavor combination - just a nice taste all the way around. Will definitely make this again. Made for Spring PAC 2012.
This was sooo good! A very nice Gfree dessert. I skipped the granola as I didn't have it and subbed molasses for the brown sugar and blueberry yogurt. It came out delish. We will eat it again tonight I have left over pears. Thanks Loof wonderful recipe and would love to make it next time with some Gfree Granola. Made for Ramadan Tag 2010