- 6 cups peeled thinly sliced ripe pears
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup hy-vee packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon, divided
- 1⁄2 ground nutmeg
- 3⁄4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons stick margarine
- 1 cup reduced-calorie whipped topping
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, combine pears and water. Add brown sugar, flour, ½ tsp cinnamon and nutmeg. Stir until fruit is evenly coated.
- Pour into a greased 8-by-8-inch glass baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and ½ tsp cinnamon.
- Cut margarine into the graham cracker mixture until the pieces are the size of small peas.
- Sprinkle graham cracker mixture over pears.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree oven for 30 minutes.
- Serve warm or chilled with whipped topping.