Recipe by JenSmith
From yesterday's Tulsa World. This lemonade is good for those with sugar restrictions. The pear nectar and ginger juice give it a different flavor. I think the original recipe is by Splenda.
- 3 cups pear nectar, chilled
- 1⁄2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄3 cup Splenda granular, sugar substitute
- 4 teaspoons ginger juice (*)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients in a pitcher, stirring until Splenda dissolves. Serve over ice.
- *Note: Gigner juice comes in tiny bottles in the juice or spice aisles at grocery stores. If unavailbale, peel and chop a 3-inch piece of fresh ginger, then squeeze the pieces through a garlic press to collect the juice.