A sweet dish for dessert or breakfast.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Oven preheated 425°F.
- 2Sauté the pears in the butter in a non-stick or well-seasoned cast iron skillet (I used a number 9 cast iron) until both sides of each slice are golden brown.
- 3Meanwhile, mix the remaining ingredients.
- 4Arrange the pear slices as evenly as possible and pour in the mixed liquid.
- 5Bake for 8- 12 minutes, until the center is set.
- 6Slice like pie and serve with sweetened cream cheese.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pear Frittata
Serving Size: 1 (114 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 140.7
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 148.5 mg
- Sodium 84.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 7.4 g
- Protein 5.7 g