Prep 4 mins
Cook 0 mins
Hot summer days call for something new. When strawberry, blueberry, and lemonaid smoothies get a little old. Try a new fruit to the smoothie craze...pears. YUMMY.
- 1 can pear (in their own juice...not syrup)
- 1 1⁄2-2 cups ice (or you can freeze milk in an ice cube tray for a creamier delish texture)
- mint leaf (to garnish)
- 2 teaspoons milk
- Place all the ingredients in the blender (except mint leaves).
- and puree until smooth and icy.
- Pour into glasses and garnish with a mint leave in each.
Great recipe- creamy and delicious! This was a nice, refreshing start to my morning. I used red pears that I had frozen, so I cut back on the ice. I also added a scoop of vanilla protein powder so it would have the extra nutrition as a stand-alone breakfast.
I reduced this down to 1 serving and made it. I used 1/2 cup milk, 1 tsp. honey and 1/2 can of pears(drained and then washed under tap water), chopped and made it in my mixie. Came out fantastic! Thanks for sharing :-)