Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
From Taste of Home.
Make and share this Pear-Filled Bundt Cake recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄3 cup orange juice
- 1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 diced peeled ripe pear
- 1⁄2 sliced almonds
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 4 1⁄2 teaspoons butter, melted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup icing sugar
- 2 1⁄4 teaspoons orange juice
- In a large mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar; add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Beat in vanilla.
- Combine flour, baking powder and baking soda; add to creamed mixture alternately with orange juice.
- Pour half the batter into a greased 10 inch fluted tube pan.
- Combine the filling ingredients; sprinkle over batter.
- Top with remaining batter; smooth top with a spatula.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the centre comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack.
- Combine glaze ingredients and drizzle over cake.