Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is an oldie I found in a Williams Sonoma booklet. Really great for fall...would be a great starter to any dinner party, but i'm also thinking of kicking off our thxgiving meal with it!
- 1 tablespoon champagne vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- fresh ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 pears, sliced and peeled (or leave peel on)
- 2 Belgian endive, bottoms trimmed and sliced lengthwise
- 2 cups arugula
- 1 -2 ounce chevre cheese, crumbled (goat cheese)
- Combine vinegar, mustard, s&p and whisk til mixed. Pour oil over in a stream and whisk vigorously til well blended.
- Combine pears, endive, arugula and dressing and adjust for taste.
- Divide among 4 plates and sprinkle with chevre.