Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
From 1001 Low Fat Recipes
Make and share this Pear Dessert Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb pizza dough
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 large ripe pears, cored and sliced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 2 tablespoons raisins
- 2 -4 tablespoons coarsely chopped walnuts
- Add 2 tablespoons sugar to pizza dough.
- Spray pizza pan with cooking spray and spread dough out, making rim around the edge.
- Drizzle dough with honey. Arrange pears on dough; spray with cooking spray and sprinkle with remaining sugar and cinnamon.
- Sprinkle blue cheese, raisins, and walnuts over pears.
- Bake at 425 until crust is browned, 15 to 20 minutes.