Pear, Date and Hazelnut Loaf
- Put the oats in a bowl, pour in the milk and soak for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C Lightly grease and line a 21 x 10cm loaf tin with baking paper.
- Sift the flour and baking powder into a bowl and stir in the oats, dried fruit, sugar, cinnamon, honey, egg and hazelnuts. Mix until combined.
- Spoon the mixture into tin, level the top and sprinkle with the extra hazelnuts. Bake for 45 minutes or until the loaf is golden and cooked through when tested with a skewer. Cool in the tin for 5 minutes before turning out onto a wire rack to cool completely.
- Makes approximately 12 slices.