Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Great pie to make when pears are ripening! This recipe is from Rosemaler's Recipes.
Make and share this Pear Crunch Pie recipe from Food.com.
- 1 unbaked pie shell
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon, rind of
- 6 medium pears, peeled and sliced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- Combine pears with sugar, flour, lemon peel and juice and arrange in unbaked pie shell.
- Combine topping ingredients and cut in butter until mixture is crumby.
- Stir in pecans.
- Sprinkle evenly over pears.
- Bake in 400°F oven for 25-30 minutes.