- 1⁄2 cup peach preserves
- 5 pears, peeled and thinly sliced (about 3 cups)
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1⁄3 cup cold butter or 1⁄3 cup margarine, cut up
- 1 cup granola cereal, with raisins dates and almonds
Directions See How It's Made
- Microwave preserves in large glass bowl at MEDIUM-HIGH (70% power) for 90 seconds or until melted. Stir in pears and cornstarch. Place in an 11- x 7-inch baking dish.
- Combine 1/3 cup sugar, flour, cinnamon, and nutmeg; cut in butter with pastry blender or fork until mixture is crumbly. Stir in granola. Sprinkle over pear mixture.
- Bake at 375° for 30 minutes or until topping is crisp and fruit is tender. Serve immediately, or chill.