Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Old family recipe from Grandma Helen B.
- 1 (3 ounce) box lime Jell-O gelatin
- 1 (28 1/2 ounce) can pears
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons cream
- 1 (12 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1⁄4 cup english walnuts
- Drain pear juice and set aside. Heat 1 cup of the reserved pear juice in microwave for 2 minutes. Mix heated pear juice with jello powder. Add no extra water.
- Soften cream cheese by mixing with cream. Mash pears and add to cream cheese mixture. Add in jello mixture and mix well. Let cool and then add 1 small carton of cool whip and English Walnuts. Let set up in refrigerator & eat!